วันศุกร์ที่ 12 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2550

What society expects of me?

Some people do things they want to, others do what their parents want them to do, which group is better? Maybe what we do depends on what society expects of us. This is what society expects me to do me in my opinion.

I think my father and mother expect me to be a good person, actually, be better than they are. They want me to have knowledge. They try so much to provide me with some knowledge such as have UBC so I can watch the National Geographic channel. I agree with their opinion to make me grow up as a better person than they are. I know my parents expect a lot from me because they love me, if I can be a good person, they will feel happy. I want someone who loves me and someone I love to feel happy, I myself want to be a good person too. Although they want me to be a good person, they still expect me to be myself.

Not only my parents expect me to be a good person, I think my teachers expect me to be a good person too. Although the teachers’ job is to teach in each subject, I think they not only want me to be a person with knowledge, but they want me to be a good person with knowledge too. I think it is good because in my opinion, teachers are someone who build good people in society. For my friends, I think they just expect me to be their friend, to be someone who they can trust. I agree with them because I just expect them to be someone I can trust too.

I’m not sure whether I’m everything I am because I expect myself to be or I’m just be what the society expects me to be. However, it is no matter which one is true for me because I think what I expect myself to be is the same as what society expects me to be.

1 ความคิดเห็น:

Kojeng กล่าวว่า...

Many parents want same your parents I think this. And what they do for you is good. And many people want you to be good person.
You good luck very much. Because many children have parents who want their chirred be genies more good person. In future, I think they will go to a bad way. Because they grow to be genius not good person. And many geniuses do everything for themselves not for other or county. If society has they very much, county will end. But you don’t like them. I believe you can be good person.