วันศุกร์ที่ 12 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2550

Getting to know me

My name is Bam. I’m 15 years old and now I’m studying in mathayom 4. My home land is Thailand and now I live in Bangkok, Thailand.
What is my hobby? I think I enjoy reading, but I’m not sure whether I can call it a hobby or not. I love reading; I can read anything except love stories. When I read, I feel like I can forget all of the anxiety. Reading some books also provides me with some interesting knowledge. My favorite book genses are criminal and suspense. I’m a fan of Akagawa Jiro, a Japanese author who is called “the expert of criminal stories”. I usually read in Thai. When I read in English, I always feel a bit uncomfortable, but now, I’m trying to read in English comfortably.
I also love tennis; I’m a fan of Justin Henin, a Belgian tennis player. I can play tennis but not very well, I prefer watching rather than playing tennis. Not only me but my family enjoys watching tennis too. When I watch tennis, it’s not only a sort of relaxation, but I can learn some techniques from the world's top tennis players and I can improve my listening skills in English by listening to the commentators in each match.
These are some things about me, hope you enjoy my blog.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: