วันศุกร์ที่ 16 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2550

my parent's opinion

I don’t really know exactly what my parents’ opinion is although I meet them every day. Maybe they think same as me or maybe not. This is my parents’ opinion in my view.

My mother, she is a housewife but when I was young she worked in the company. She spends most of her time in front of the television watching Korean movies or tennis. She also spends her time doing housework. I think she’s quite bored with this because she usually complaints about the cleaning of the house. In her opinion, our house has to be clean, actually, before she has to do housework, she didn’t complaint very much about the cleaning of the house, perhaps the cleaning of the house has been the important thing for her since she has to do more housework.

My mother thinks that teenagers today can’t help themselves, especially students in my school. She thinks that this school protect the students from bad things and bad people, so we are in the very good and safe society when compared with the outside society. This makes the students don’t know much about bad things in society. However, my mother thinks that to be in good society and don’t know much about bad things is better than to know about bad things but we are one part of that bad society.

This is just what I think is my mother’s opinion. I know this from what my mother does or what happen to me, but maybe this is wrong because my mother doesn’t show her feeling very much and I think she changes her opinion quite often in some topic.

2 ความคิดเห็น:

best_best กล่าวว่า...

Best
I agree with you bam that our school is too good. We don’t have bad thing so student can’t help themselves but not me. But I think the most reason that student can’t help themselves is because of parent not school. And I think what your mom do is not boring.

[S]Kanpachi กล่าวว่า...

Hi Bam, this’s Ta. It’s good to have a household mother and like to watch Korean movie. You mother is very funny that she like to change his opinion so nothing is really right or wrong for her. You may get on with her well. I agree with your mom that Roong Aroon is too perfect. It near fake because society outside is worse but it’s real. If we never know what happen outside what can we do when we leave school. Many parents today are so protective. They worry about everything. My parents let my go home with myself and take care of my own. It’s good to have them.